Sands Point Golf Club
Playing over 6,600 yards, from its championship tees this par 71 lay out remains true A.W. Tillinghast desgin. Opened for play on July 21st, 1927, the course continues to be defined by its many deep greenside bunkers which frame elevated greens with putting surfaces of subtle breaks that slope from back to front. An array of strategically placed fairway bunkers and tight landing areas call for precision off the tee and add to the difficulty of play.
Other Courses on this Property
|18 Hole Golf Course||18||72||72||127||6644||n/a|