Eisenhower Park Golf Course
Eisenhower Park offers three of Long Island’s finest public golf courses. Originally part of the exclusive Salisbury Golf Club, the crown jewel of Eisenhower Park is the Red Course. Taken over by the county during the depression, the first park was established in 1944. During the early 1950’s two additional course were added by legendary architect, Robert Trent Jones.
Other Courses on this Property