UPDATE April 15th: More shares are available. Click here.
UPDATE: The shares are sold.
So, I got an inquiry the other day about an interesting opportunity. Here’s a quote fromt the email:
I am executor to an Estate and I have 20 Shares of Island’s End Golf stock. The Club is out in Greenport, NY and I am looking to sell all twenty shares (a membership) for $375 each – Total is $7500 (less than a current membership). I have checked with the club and they do not buy back shares but encourage the sale via local websites and newspapers.
Benefits (as noted here):
- Unlimited Golf
- 15 Day Advance Tee Time Reservation
- Charging Privileges
- 10% Discount on Golf Shop Merchandise
- Club Handicap
- Unlimited Pull Cart Use
- Range Token (1 per day)
- Club Tournaments
- Weekend Start Time Availability
- Season Golf Cart Availability
- Locker Room and Bag Storage Availability
- 3 Complimentary Guest Green’s Fees for early Dues Payment
- Member is an Equity Owner of the Club
- Family members can join under purchase of 20 shares of stock
20 Shares for Sale – $375 each – total cost = $7500
Contact: Stuart Pratt
Find our listing for Island’s End Golf Course here.
Note: This is sponsored post.