Get yourself to the Bethpage – site of the 2002 & 2009 US Open. This is the ultimate driving guide.
From points east, including New York City
From Manhattan, Northern Brooklyn/Queens & New Jersey
– I-495 East (aka LI Expressway or LIE)
– Exit 44S to Route 135 going south (aka Seaford/Oyster Bay Expressway)
– Exit Powell Avenue going east to Bethpage State Park.
From JFK Airport & Southern Brooklyn/Queens
– Southern State Parkway East
– Exit 28A North to Route 135 going north (aka Seaford/Oyster Bay Expressway)
– Exit 7E and follow signs.
From points west (Suffolk County)
From North Shore & North Folk
– I-495 West (aka LI Expressway or LIE)
– Exit 49S to Broadhollow Rd/RT-110
– Right on Melville Road
– Right on Powell Place
– Slight right to continue on Powell which becomes Bethpage Rd.
From South Shore & Hamptons
– Route 27 West (aka Sunrise Highway)
– Exit 46 to Southern State Parkway West
– Exit 33 for 109 West toward Farmingdale and follow signs to course